Cholesterol and Triglyceride Support***
Supports Heart Health***
In easy to swallow softgels.
Sytrinol is a patented* and clinically proven nutraceutical that helps maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the normal and healthy range.***
Sytrinol is derived from natural and non-GMO sources which include:
- Special bioflavonoids (polymethoxylated flavones) extracted from citrus
- Vitamin E family compounds (tocotrienols) extracted from palm fruit
Sytrinol has been used in three clinical trials. Test subjects with mildly elevated cholesterol levels noticed the following:
- An average reduction of over 20% in total cholesterol
- An average reduction of over 20% in LDL cholesterol
- An average reduction of over 25% in triglycerides
*(#6,239,114 and #6,251,400)
Sytrinol in Softgels: The Best Choice for Natural Heart Health
The heart is a powerhouse organ that fuels every function in the body; therefore heart health should be the top priority for the millions of Americans at risk of developing cardiovascular disease. A number of preventive measures exist in the form of medication and dietary supplements. Given these choices, some drugs are quite powerful, yet their side effects may deteriorate the body and the quality of life that they were meant to preserve. Several other solutions are altogether ineffective, having little or no impact on the condition they are meant to improve. Soft Gel Technologies, Inc. and KGK Synergize have established a partnership to promote Sytrinol in softgels-a safe, natural, effective solution for those individuals seeking to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Derived from citrus peels and palm oil, Sytrinol's™ unique combination of the polymethoxylated flavones, tangeretin and nobiletin, and tocotrienols work with the body's own chemistry, using a multifaceted approach, to lower cholesterol without the harmful side effects associated with other treatments. Choose the most bioavailable form of the nutrition industry's most effective solution for lowering cholesterol… Sytrinol in softgels-the natural choice!
- CVD endangers the lives of millions of Americans, many of whom may not be helped by altering their diet and exercise alone
- Sytrinol contains PMFs and Tocotrienols-powerful compounds that provide antioxidant effects in the body as well as assist in the reduction of cholesterol
- Sytrinol is safer than statin drugs, the common treatment for CVD, which can lead to liver problems, muscle ache and weakness, and nerve damage
- Sytrinol is more effective than the common dietary supplements used for reducing cholesterol
- Scientifically backed by three separate clinical trials, Sytrinol is proven to be effective
- Sytrinol in softgels is extensively more bioavailable than Sytrinol in other formulations
Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary: 28th Edition.
Groff, J.L., Gropper, S.S., and Hunt, S.M. Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism. 2nd edition. St.Paul: West Group 1995.
Shils, M.E., Olson, J.A., and Shike, M. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease: Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1994.
Whitman S.C., Kurowska, E.M., Manthey, J.A., and Daugherty, A. Nobiletin, a citrus flavonoid isolated from tangerines, selectively inhibits class A scavenger receptor-mediated metabolism of acetylated LDL by mouse macrophages. Atherosclerosis. 2005 178(1):25-32.
Sytrinol is a registered trademark of KGK Synergize. Use and composition of this proprietary formula is protected by U.S. patents #6,261,400, #6,239,114, patents pending and international patents.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, do not take this product.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.
Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
(Proprietary blend Citrus sinensi L extract and Elaeis guineensis extract)***|
Tocopherols and tocotrinols
**Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Extra virgin oilve oil,
gelatin, vegetable glycerin, natural orange flavor,
Non-GMO soy lecithin, yellow beeswax,
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel two times daily, preferably with a meal.